BlueDriver 7.0 is available now, and packed with great new features!
• Added Enhanced Diagnostic coverage for FIVE more manufacturers: Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes, Subaru, & Mitsubishi!
• Upgraded Enhanced Diagnostic coverage for most of the manufacturers BlueDriver already supports!
• Completely new app interface - for a fresh, clean new look! (don't worry, we didn't move or change any of the features you love)
Hold up, what are Enhanced Diagnostics?
All vehicles with an OBD2 port are required to output basic information when the Check Engine Light comes on. However, a lot of important information (such as ABS, Airbag, Climate Control, etc.) is left behind by other scan tools and code readers. Only BlueDriver gives you the complete set of diagnostics on a wide range of manufacturers.
We now support Enhanced Diagnostics on all the following manufacturers:
• GM - including Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, Saturn, Pontiac, etc.
• Ford - including Ford, Lincoln, & Mercury
• Chrysler - including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, & Plymouth
• Toyota - including Toyota, Lexus, & Scion
• Nissan - including Nissan, Infiniti, & Renault
• Subaru - (sold in the US)
• Mitsubishi - (2008 models & newer)
• Hyundai - including Hyundai & Kia (2011 models & newer)
• Mercedes - including Mercedes & Mini (2005 models & newer)
• BMW - (sold in North America) including BMW & Mini (2005 models & newer)
• Honda - (sold in North America) including Honda & Acura (2003 models & newer)
• Volkswagen - (sold in North America) including VW, Audi, Lamborghini & Bentley
* Please note, while Enhanced Diagnostics may not yet be offered on your vehicle, all other BlueDriver features, including trouble code lookup and Repair Reports work on ANY vehicle with an OBD2 port.