Buying Broken Things on eBay to Fix and Turn Them Into Cash
►►►SUBSCRIBE for more: https://www.youtube.com/user/Britec09?sub_confirmation=1
Looking to buy and sell broken items on Ebay? here is some top tips for you, so you don't get ripped off. Some of the common stuff people look out for is Broken PS4 and XBox One, sometimes these are a easy fix and you can make a good bit of money.
I will explain in more detail in the video:
1. Check Sell Feedback.
2. Check to see if item has had attempted repairs on it before.
3. Check sellers store to see if he repair items.
4. Whats the item worth broken?
5. Whats the item worth repaired?
6. Home user or Business seller?
7. Faulty NO return?
8. What is the fault?
9. How much to repair the fault?
10. Read the description
11. Know when to walk away.
12. Don't get caught in bidding frenzy, have a limit and stick to it.
13. Whats the condition of the item?
14. If they say fault is unknown and and with no return and they repair and sell electronics, don't buy it, why? its probably not fixable or part is to expensive and they want to claw some money back.
15. Check photos of item
16. Make sure you are competent in electronics repairs
Loads more detail in video.
——————— My Social Links:
???? View My Channel - http://youtube.com/Britec09
???? View My Playlists -https://www.youtube.com/user/Britec09/playlists
???? Follow on Twitter - http://twitter.com/Britec09
???? Follow on Facebook: http://facebook.com/BritecComputers
???? View my Website: http://BritecComputers.co.uk
???? My Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#BuyingOnEbay #SellingOnEbay #BuyingBrokenThings #BuyingBrokenEbayFinds #BewareEbayScams