In this video I'll show you how to disassemble Sony Xperia XZ3, include Back Cover, Battery, dual Rear Camera and P-OLED Screen.
Get full and original replacement parts for Sony Xperia XZ3 at https://www.witrigs.com/replacement-parts-for-sony-xperia-xz3
Sony Xperia XZ3 update the design, much different from the former models. Curved screen, glass back cover, a wireless charging feature, so there is a wireless part inside. How did they combine so much parts into one device? Let’s find out.
Witrigs offers not only mobile repair tutorial including disassembly, assembly, and components replacement guide, but also phone accessories review video on YouTube.
Publisher: Witrigs - http://www.witrigs.com/
Witrigs YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/witrigs
If you are interested in DIY phone repair or latest phone accessories review,
Like Us on Facebook: https://business.facebook.com/Witrigs-1718915445072177/
Subscribe Us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/witrigs
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/witrigs
Add Us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Witrigs-com
Subscribe Us on Blog: http://www.witrigs.com/blog/
Don’t forget to Like if this video helps you.
And don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Background Music: Touch the sky - Yung Sir
1. Hair Dryer/Heat Gun - http://www.witrigs.com/best-electronic-heat-gun-blue
2. Plastic Card - http://www.witrigs.com/plastic-opening-card
3. Spudger - http://www.witrigs.com/opening-tools-spudger-for-ipad
4. Tweezers - https://www.witrigs.com/pro-rhino-tweezers-ts-7a-no-magnetic-black-for-ipod
5. PH#000 Screwdriver - https://www.witrigs.com/witrigs-phillips-screwdriver-ph000-1-5-25mm-purple
Step1 Power off and take out the SIM card tray
Step2 Remove the back cover
Step3 Remove the two camera
Step4 Remove the motherboard
Step5 Remove the loudspeaker and charging port
Step6 Remove the battery
Step7 Remove the earpiece
Step8 Remove the screen